Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
Colorado
City
Colorado Springs
So when I click on the View Conversation link on my profile from a new comment I've received, I get the following error message:

----------
BrianD, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
----------

I can view the other conversations on my page fine... just not the new one that Ann (abbas child) recently left me.

Ideas?

Brian, oh, it's my fault, I think. In a thread about the recent disturbances, I learned how to edit my profile privacy under "display options" in the Control Panel, so as not to receive messages from those causing the disturbance (I had sent and received a private message from one of these so called '"trolls" earlier.) However, I limited more than I realized until just now, and I am SO sorry to have caused you a problem. You hopefully will now be able to see your message, since I've changed my limits to what I hopefully meant them to be.

Again, Brian, I'm very sorry to "make trouble" for you.
Ann

Yep... that was the problem. All better now.

Not a problem Ann! Those are the type of problems I like the best... easily fixable!

Over to respond to your comment shortly.

Thanks!

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back