Diagnosis
09/2007
Country
US
State
USA
City
Any
Hi all, I wanted to tell all of you guys to turn on the World Series. I am a huge Phillie fan, and ALS is their official charity. The gentleman who was behing the MLB for ALS on July 4th has passed away, the MLB dedicated the game to him tonight. I was wondering if eveyone would work on making this a big impact by calling MLB or e-mailing them and thanking them, asking if they will continue it this July 4th. Since this fine man is gone, lost to ALS, I would love if we could keep it going, cultimating in a large celebration on Gehrig's 75th year speak Anniversary.. We could cultimate for a Cure. Check out the game.

Oh wow Joe Buck just gave a wonderful shout out to Micheal and ALS.. WOW GO US.

We have the game on at home. They just announced what you posted and it brought me here. I haven't been here in a while and missed you all. I don't post a lot but I read a lot and think of many of you often.

The announcement of MLB 4 ALS brought tears to my eyes as they spoke of what an awful disease ALS is and mentioned how hard it is on families.

I'm missing my mom a lot right now.

I also think this can be a powerful outlet for ALS. I will make some noise for this great cause.

Patsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back