Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Edmonton
When I was a little girl in England(10years old) One of my school lessons was Canada and one of the seven wonders of the world Niagra Falls.Sunday sept.28th my dream was completed. My Husband and I arrived at the Sheraton on the falls, thanks to my husbands boss who paid for the room and thanks to our son and daughter in law for paying for the flights. The rooms had a great view of both the American falls and the Canadian falls.My Dr. at the Als clinic recomended using my Bipap during the flight, this was not possible, but the Mophine she prescribed for breathlessness did help.We were a little early to enjoy the turning of the leaves but could see a few maples starting to turn. It was of course very tiring and at times hard but well worth it, do things as soon as you can. :):):):):):)

Congratulations on your well deserved trip to the falls!

Thanks for sharing the moment with us!

Zaphoon

Good for you! Glad your were able to enjoy Niagra Falls!

I have been to Niagra Falls many times over the years. It is a beautiful place to see with a great history of how it all began.
I am so glad your trip was so wonderful and that it was well worth the effort that it took to get you there.
If you have pictures please post them I would love to see them.
Judy

Blackpool, I am so happy for you. It is so wonderful to hear that you were able to have this wish granted! :)
Congratulations and thanks for sharing this inspiring news.

Rosella

That's great, I hope you had lot of fun there.

We were there about 25 years ago and have fond memories. I am glad you were able to go and bless those that made it possible!

serenade, my son only had his netbook along so he was having difficulty putting the pictures to size we did try when we were there, they will be back from there trip this weekend, so when he has a moment we will try again.Thank you all for your support. Beverley

Way to go Beverly.

Friends and family picked up the tab. That is awesome.

So , whats next on your bucket list?

Glen

Glen, I was thinking the same thing, I need to have a new goal insight, I can't give up now.

WAY TO GO! This will be excellent memories.
Mark

Can't wait to see the pictures! My brother went there too. You have to get more things for your bucket list. Mine is ever growing! Everyone should always have something to look forward too.

Beverly, you could try a tandem parachute jump. I did a solo jump after my diagnosed. The Grand Canyon is a great trip as well. When the trees in my yard change more I'll put some in my profile pictures. Glad you were able to make the trip.

AL.

The Grande canyon I have done, the tandem parchute jump is something I would have definitly done in my younger days, I will have to mull that one over, Thank you for the suggestion.

Beverly, I am very glad that you had a good time! It is a really good thing to make nice memories with your family. Too bad about the leaves but there is always next time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back