Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
It has been a long time coming but the whole foreclosure deal is now dead and gone! My mortgage company finally sent a workout agreement with a lower interest rate (from 7% down to 5%) on a new note. I just sent the required commitment check (a miracle I could put it together - thanks to my wife's safety stash!) with the signed agreement in an overnight package yesterday.

I lost out on work last year due to this illness that put me down kind of hard. The symptoms have let up enough where I am again able to work a full week (for now - ha, ha, ha).

I'm pushing on ahead, folks! (and breathing a big sigh of relief - for now!)

Zaphoon

Fantastic .

Feels good to win once in a while , doesnt it.

Glen

Thank you, Glen!

All I have to do now is stay in a condition that allows me to keep working.

I will not fall apart again!

(Hey, its worth a try!)

PZ

Last edited:
That is great news! DON'T FALL APART - STAY TOGETHER !

I am super-gluing myself together and encasing my flesh in "Mighty Putty"!

PZ

Last edited:
Fantastic news PZ! You deserve it! I am sending a virtual case of Might Putty your way.
:)

WOO HOO! I am so happy for you and aren't you just lucky to have such a brilliant wife!

Very good news! That's FANTASTIC! Hope you and your wife can now have a little celebration.

Hi Kim. I am very glad to read your news! Hip hip hooray. Now go to Costco and get the giant size of silly putty to keep yourself together. I think you are more of a silly putty guy with your sense of humour.
Laurel

With the bad news we've been getting lately, it's good to hear somebody getting a break.

AL.

Kim,

That's great news! I'm really happy to hear that your feeling better also....

THAT IS SOOOO GREAT ! I didn't know you were struggling with that issue, too. What a year it has been for you. Congrats to you (and your wife!).

Party hearty, friend ...

Great news, don't stress yourself out keeping it together enjoy life with your smart wife,

I had been in a position where I was 25 hours from foreclosure when two middle-aged angels jumped on my bandwagon and got the mortgage company to temporarily halt the process. Since that time, the foreclosure has loomed over my head. I've been in constant contact with the mortgager, sending them countless bank statements and business profit/loss statements. Faxing/refaxing on and on and on.

Glad they finally agreed to rework the loan.

(I've been wondering what my wife has been doing with some of the money...)

Thank you all for the kind comments. I'm feeling the love!

PZ

Last edited:
Way to go Kim! That is great news and a load off your mind I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back