11/2008
Country
UK
State
UK
City
Bolton
Hello everyone,

My partner Laurence and I are expecting our first child in January 2010. I am 15 weeks pregnant and feeling great, while Laurence is really excited about becoming a father.

There were a few doubts following Laurence's MND diagnosis last November whether having a child is the right thing to do. We no longer have any! Life goes on, we always planned on having children, so why let MND get in the way? Laurence is doing well and his progression seems relatively slow.

A few months ago I posted a question on Rilutek/Riluzole and its link to fertility. If anyone is interested in what we have deduced (Laurence stopped taking Rilutek for a while) please feel free to PM me.

Danijela

Congratulations on your wonderful news!
Hope you continue to feel great & the pregnancy is smooth sailing!

Congrats . Wanda and I are happy for you.

Glen

Congratulations! Wonderful News! It is always good to hear something Great turns out despite this disease!

Wonderful, wonderful news. Congratulations to you both.

Fantastic news, Danijela! I think it is absolutely great that you are not letting Laurence's MND stand in the way of living the dreams that you have for yourselves. Congratulations to both of you! :)

Congratulations! I think that is marvelous news and Laurence can live for a very long time and see the children grow up, graduate and get married, etc. It is great living in this day and age with all the technology available! Wish you the best!

Congratulations to you both!

Congratulations to you both, have fun planning the nursery, are you going to find out the gender of the baby?

Congratulations. Glad things are working out for you both.

AL.

Congratulations!Hope that you have an easy pregnancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back