09/2007
Country
US
State
USA
City
Any
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to see if everyone who is able could call local tv and radio stations and let them know that it is Lou Gehrig's birthday, and the day he was diagnosed. 36 years ago.. Go get um guys.. PS.. call all your local CVS's and remind there employees. to let customer's know this...

Lou Gehrig was diagnosed on his birthday? How sad!

Sure was his 36th..Irma son passed on his birthday. It is sad. Lou Gehrig was diagnosed. by Dr. Mayo.

Both Lou Gehrig and Irma's son were so young - too young! I pray there is a cure one day... soon.

Happy birthday Lou! Your birthday and my son's are so close. I believe we have another birthday boy in June. I am sure Freddie's b'day is in June also. Freddie is a new angel........so ya'll party away! Happy bithday!

Irma

Hi everyone,
Just wanted you to know that when I went to my local CVS to pick up my prescription on Lou Gehrig's birthday the tech asked me if I would like to donate $1.00 for ALS research--so----hopefully with all the CVS's there are lots of $$$$ should have been collected. YEH!
Sophiaa

good news, I have been on the phone a lot with the people at CVS.. talking to another lady tommorrow, will update later..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back