Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Alexandria
Good Day EH !

I got up early - call of nature.
I didn't fall, stumble , or run over the cat with my walker.
Its still dark out .
The birds are chirping their good morning songs. Most of the time, I think its too early for them to be so loud. Today , they make me smile.

I am able to type this message on the computer , and you are able to read it.

Its another great day people.

To celebrate , I'm going back to bed.

Smile , someone will think you are up to something !

Glen

Thanks for that...my day started badly, headache, extreme pain, could not get comfy in bed. Now the pills have kicked in, my grandson (3) has come to visit and said some really funny things and the sun has come out. life is worth fighting for again.

Glenn, what a lovely attitude you have. May God bless you for that. Glen, what would we do without the sunshine, rain, singing birds, running playful puppies, beautiful flowers...........I could go on and on and on! God's creation is awesome, isn't it? That is why we love Him so! God bless! Oh, and have a beautiful day.

Irma

Glen ,

What a great post, I am sure it made a lot of people think. It looks like a great weekend and my brother is coming home with his two beautiful daughters to see my mom. If I could, I would whistle a tune. Could someone whistle a tune for me please ?

Dana

I got thinking about what I posted about whistling a tune and realized that was pretty stupid of me. My mother used to whistle little tunes a lot and to tell you the truth at times it annoyed me. Now she can't do that anymore and I would give anything to hear her be able to whistle again. I apoplogize to those of you that are dealing with the same thing. I will try to use my brain next time before I start typing.

Dana

Glen, what a positive person you are! Thanks for sharing this.

Dana, my sister and I just had that same realization about our Dad the other day. He can't whistle anymore. It made us both cry a lot. Our Dad always whistled and he was very good at it. It's sad to see the people we love so much lose any ability. It's so hard not to cry a lot but we need to focus on the victories. I try really hard (and I have been having a hard time lately) to stay positive. Today I will be grateful that the sun is shining, my Dad was able to water his garden and you all on this forum are heaven-sent.

Have a great day, Everyone! :)

smiling is contagious indeed.... :)

Glen, what a great post. I love days like that. Funny how our disposition can change the way we feel about things that are the same everyday - like you enjoying the birds that morning for a change. It's amazing how many things we find to be thankful about when we stop to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back