06/2008
Country
US
State
any
City
any
Hello all,

I sit here in the peace and quiet, and what can I say? Yep, those boys,gotta love em!

Evan graduates in 2 weeks, and has changed college choices this week. He hasn't mailed announcements yet- AARRG:lol:GGGGGHHHHHHHH more reason for me to turn gray!

Avery got to play 1 inning in a varsity baseball game last week, he's such a beast! Told me last night he's happier than he's been since preschool-why? Because he has learned what it is to be thankful in this last year-and he's happy that Dad and I are not working all those crazy shifts!:cool:

Ian had another baseball game last night-and he hit "the cycle" - for those of you who don't know- he hit a single, double, triple and home run all in the same game. That game ended in a tie at 14-which Dad told him was like kissing your sister!:lol:

And yes, our boys are 18,15 and 8.

I'm living life and having a blast! I went to jail for MDA yesterday and was fortunate to be "bailed out"=I'll post my jailbird picture soon!

Happy evening to all,
brenda

Congratulations to you and your kids and their dad! You sound like the happiest family on the planet, even if mom is a jailbird ! (No one's perfect. :lol:)

Way to go.

Nice to here about your boys! Sounds like you have a great family!

All right , the suspense is killing us ...

What really happened in jail , and of course , we want those pics. :twisted:

ya'll are too, too funny!

I'm still waiting for my "jailbird" picture to come. Surely the gal from MDA will email it to me soon.

Can't wait to show it off:cool::cool::lol::lol::lol:8)8)

Brenda

Kids, they are great aren't they. They make everyday worth the trouble. You a Jailbird? I can see the scrapbook page in my head already. Do you scrapbook? Keep having these good days and be blessed.

Renee

hey Renee-
Yeah, me a jailbird-funny thought isn't it?

I can't even count how many photo albums, scrapbooks, cd's-it's just amazing how many pictures I take. I must say I get it honestly though-my mom took pictures of everything when we were growing up.

Memories...ah, what fun!
take good care,
hugs,
brenda

p.s. forgot-we'll be up your way again this Sat. for the State Track Meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back