News Article about AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al, you might be feeling like crap but you're looking good! Keep up the fight and keep on telling it like it is to anyone who will listen. Good luck on your walk.

Barry

Al, I have to say, you look great!

Very nice article.

You have done so much, your life is an inspiration. What you have done on this forum is amazing in itself. You look great my friend, and you will continue to beat the odd's. You have done that just by you being you..

great to be able to put a face to the name! You look great!

Great article, Al. Every day, in every way, we're getting the word out...

Hope you're feeling better.

Speechless in L.A.

Great write up Al! And you look handsome as ever, I do wish you weren't feeling crappy though. Don't like learning that. I hope you're having a glass of your special merlot right now, and playing with one of the grandkids!

Nice article Al. Hope you are not feeling like "crap" when this post finds you. Keep up the great work for us all.

Oh Al, you are a true hero! Thank you for sharing this article with us and thank you for being our wonderful super moderator. I'm not happy to hear that you feel like crap so I hope that changes for you very soon. I know it's probably not a great consolation but you do look handsome! :)

That was indeed a very good article! Way to go my friend!

Al

That was great, you are quit Handsome, you are giving Write a run for his money.lol. Great write-up keep up the good work.

Renee

Way to go Al!
We are so proud of what you are accomplishing! You are the model for so many of us!
Congrats!
Rick &Joan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back