Country
US
State
any
City
any
Last edited:
I t worked

Great article, You are still on my Hero list. I don't see you moving off of it at this rate. You have achieved so much and should be really proud of yourself. By the way I am ready for a road trip.

Renee

Branda,

Great article, we are all so proud of you!

Hi Brenda, thanks for sharing this great article with your extended family (us, the forum) I enjoyed it very much. Tell "Puppy" she is quite a young lady for her age, and she is so pretty. Tell her to keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing your picture with us. Nice pic! Was this pic taken before or after Als? Again, thanks a million, and God bless.........oh, ask "Dawg" what happened to his pic! lol

Irma

Wonderful article!

Brenda, you're such an inspiration. Also, (I just have to say this) you have one of the kindest faces I've ever seen.

Great photo, Brenda ... You know your kindness comes through with everything you post, and shines from your face. You are a terrific spokesperson for ALS awareness. (And a dynamo ... don't know how you do it all ! :))

Brenda,

You are on my hero list, too! Great article! Great picture and wonderful smile:)

Zaphoon

you guys are the greatest! And I mean that with all my heart.

Actually that lovely (lol) picture of me was taken on our front porch about mid-Sept 08, after I was diagnosed in June 08. Thus I didn't show teeth, the mouth opens crooked!:lol::lol:

I'm really not a hero, I just want as many people to learn more about ALS so that someday, somewhere, soon, someone will find a cure! I feel it coming!

And to lostinlouisville-pick a day, I can drive anywhere!
hugs to all of you,
brenda

Kool article Brenda. Nice to see the pic to put a face to a personality.

AL.

Brenda,

Great to read about what you have accomplished! Your strength and courage are to be admired by all.

Thank you for sharing. This is inspiring for all pALS and cALS.

You already know because I've said it at least a dozen times, but again- you rock, girlfriend!

Love,
Cindy

congrats

Way to go, I am proud of your determination not to let ALS get in your way to succeed. This was wonderful to read, sometimes we get wrapped up in the disease, and forget to move on. As a caregiver I am quilty of this and this has give me another round of energy to care for my husband, and maybe stop feeling sorry for myself.

Way to go and thanks for the inspiration to not let ALS get in the way

Thank you for the link, Brenda and the great photo.

What a wonderful article. Thank you for sharing it. I always appreciate your posts and your upbeat attitude.

Robert

Brenda, I knew from your posts that you where an amazing person filled with care and joy but it sure is nice to see it in print sometimes.

Well Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back