Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Things have a funny way of working out. Alison Carol was born at 11:15 today weighing in at 8 lbs. 11 1/2 oz. Mom and baby doing fine. Grampa keeps tearing up. Five years ago I never thought I'd see any grandchildren and now I have 3 beautiful little granddaughters. We live with my daughter and her husband and 2 year old Mairin. If I don't see her every day it's the same as if the sun didn't shine.
I never thought I'd be so attached. ALS changes you. Sometimes for the better. Mairin has just started riding on the foot pads of my chair. It's fun for her and me both. It'll be hard to hold the new baby but I'll find a way. Anyway just wanted to share some good news in my life.

AL.

Congratulations :mrgreen:

Best wishes for all.

Congrats Grampal! May God bless your new angel. Nice weight! Glad to hear Mom is doing fine, too. May God give you many, many, many years to share with your grandbabies! Oh by the way, nice name! Thanks for letting us know!

Irma

Wonderful news ... congratulations to all. (And that is a very pretty name :))

Congrats! It is a amazing how baby can bring so much joy to life.

Al,

Congrats to the family!

Hello Al, I'm so Happy for you and your family. Grandkids are the BEST! Love, Beebe

Al,

I'm happy for you and the way you get to enjoy your grandchildren.

My oldest daughter is expecting our first grandchild at the latter end of March and it looks to be a boy. She and her husband have been busy painting, decorating and furnishing his room. Lots to keep fighting for!

Zaphoon

Congratulations

Al,
Congratulations to you and your family! What a nice way to start the new year! ;-)

Take care.
Pam B in Va

Congrats

Congrats to you! I don't have any grandbabies yet - we're slow movers at my house...my oldest son (30 yrs old) just got married in July after dating a wonderful girl for 8 years! I'm hoping by next summer I will get news that there will be an addition to the family. :)

Louie
Former cALS to husband, Jeff: 7-5-2007

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures

Yes, let's see the pictures Al!

Wonderful news! I wish you and your family all the best for the new year, as well as all of us!

Congratulations, Grandpa! Wonderful news and love the name! Enjoy your new grandchild!:grin:

AWWWH! Yeah! You are such a proud Grandpa! I'll bet we will see some pictures soon.

ENJOY!

Love,
Cindy

Congratulations! :) It is AMAZING how much happiness a new baby (and children in general) can bring to a family! Her name is very cute, and I LOVE your other grandaughter's name too! I've never heard that before :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back