Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
JUST A NOTE TO THANK ALL VETERANS OUT THERE ON THIS VETERANS DAY!

Over the years, millions of our military have fought bravely for our freedom; many of whom perished on foreign battle fields in the effort to secure such. Some terrible battles have been fought and not all won but in the final analysis, the wars were and still are. I salute you!

While the subject of battles and wars is fresh on the mind today, another salute goes out to those veterans of ALS that have fought and all of those who continue in the fight against it.

The war against ALS will be won and freedom from it will prevail! Hope for a cure to this killer is vibrant and very much alive!

Many, many thanks and happy veterans day to all who have gone and continue to go to war against enemies of freedom and enemies of life.

Zaphoon

Last edited:
Fine tribute Zaphoon. Thanks for taking the time.

AL.

Well said!

Thanks Zaphoon!

That is a very inspiring post. I thought of both my grandfathers today. They are gone but certainly never forgotten: both brave soldiers, generous men and loving dads. They fought in WWII. My amazing dad is fighting the war with ALS. He is a brave soldier too and I am so proud of him.

It has been an emotional day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back