Article about me in my local paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, thanks for sharing! Great to see your orchestra members "coming in" to the effort.

Good article, great photo. Thanks.

I still think bassoon is a funny sounding word.

Karen,

You've done so much yet are so humble, funny, and kind.

It was a good article. I plan on sending it to some friends.

Amazing article! Thank you so much sharing.

What I loved most of all was getting to know you on a more personal level. Communicating here on the forum isn't the same as getting to know a person- what are their passions, how do they cope, and where does their strength come from?

Thank you for giving us the gift of knowing you better!
Blessings,
Cathy

Great article, and some parallels with Brian. He too was retired just a short time before diagnosis, a year and a half. He was always so athletic as well, and his first real symptom was the leg cramps, then the drop foot. I think you may have a somewhat similar rate of progression as well. Brian did not stop all walking until late this Spring.

Nice to know more about you :)

Wonderful article. Loved learning more about you.

My Brian too started with leg cramps and then foot drop.

Hugs

Love you Karen, I have seen so many glimpses here of what a beautiful person you are, and now I know those glimpses were certainly true :)

Thanks everyone for your support.

Mike, if you think the word “bassoon” is funny, the German word for bassoon is even funnier: “fagott”.

Tillie, I’m awestruck by you, your work with the koalas, and the gifts you have given to all on this forum. Love you too.

Lenore, I’ve felt a connection with Brian as soon as started reading your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back