a new painting the picture is not to good

Attachments

• IMG_0821.jpg
    IMG_0821.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 329
Thank you for posting it. I love the soft colors.

Glad to see you’re still painting, Pete.

I always look forward to your paintings. Thank you for posting them.

How nice to see a new painting. The softness is lovely. B May blessings abound. (Unless you object, I'll flip them when I can so everyone can see them better.)

Attachments

• tripete 1.jpg
    tripete 1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 303
  • tripete 2.jpg
    tripete 2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 1,425
Beautiful, Pete. Thank you for sharing your art with us.

Pete this is wonderful. You have such a great talent. Thank you.

Hugs

Nice work Pete. Is it watercolor or acrylic? How is your painting arm and hand? I paint too and know how difficult and frustrating it can sometimes be with comprised arms and hands.

i paint with oils and have to hold the brush like i am stabbing someone, i paint for about 30-45 minutes then my hand and arm are soar for 3-4 days.

I am sorry to hear art is such struggle for you. Are you new to painting. I like the piece a lot. Very ephemeral. Reason I am writing is looking for others that like, indulge in visual arts for self support group of like minded artist.

Attached is two images. One is installation I did at automatic in washington DC and the other is pastel, acrylic, oil I did on large raw canvas title Mr Peabody.

I am color blind and tend to use lot of weird colors in my work. Don't be afraid to use color and don't be afraid to break the rules.

I started with crayons and worked my way up to oil. Oil can be pretty daunting as place to start in my opinion. You might want to look into oil based p[astels as they are beautiful, you can blend colors with fingers and are more like crayons so might be easier on you arms my friend. Keep painting!

DancingBoy

i paint with oils and have to hold the brush like i am stabbing someone, i paint for about 30-45 minutes then my hand and arm are soar for 3-4 days.

Attachments

• artomatic installation.jpg
    artomatic installation.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 253
  • Mr Peabody.jpg
    Mr Peabody.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 305
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back