Old 06-09-2018, 06:22 PM #1 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: renick
State: wv.
Diagnosed: 02/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
chally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud of
Very Helpful Member
chally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud of
Default The pope wth hope

In my diminished capacity finding new ways to perform.

WV first real renaissance festival.

Pope innocent (of all crimes)

Lol
Attached Thumbnails
The pope wth hope-ca64bfc1-7678-48e8-82d7-a0511f455203.jpg  
chally is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chally For This Useful Post:
frankb (06-10-2018), KarenNWendyn (06-10-2018), KateEmerson (06-09-2018), MarieLaure (06-09-2018), Narrowminded (06-10-2018), pittsburghgal (06-11-2018), ShiftKicker (06-09-2018), vltsra (06-12-2018), wishmobbing (06-09-2018)
Old 06-09-2018, 06:26 PM #2 (permalink)
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant future
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant futureShiftKicker has a brilliant future
Default Re: The pope wth hope

You are no innocent, chally. Good thing this is just dress-up. You're going to get struck by lightning if you carry on like that.

ps: Brilliant costume. Was this event put on by the SCA? Or some other group?
ShiftKicker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 06:44 PM #3 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: lala land
State: home
Diagnosed: 05/2013
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
affected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member
affected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond repute

oh this is fantastic Chally - totally love it, you look better than any pope I've seen, and I'm sure you have committed far less sins against humanity than any that has gone before and likely any that will come after. Bless you
affected is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 08:13 PM #4 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

Very Helpful Member

This was put on by friends Tasso and dawn veterans of renaissance fair with Many polished acts so I a m sure sca were there also
Hanlon- Lee theatre Renaissance fair are good fun dress up time.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:30 AM #5 (permalink)

City: Lancaster
State: PA
Diagnosed: 12/2014
tripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud of
tripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud of

never got to go to a Ren fair but always wanted to. WEELLLL DONE!
tripete is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 07:49 AM #6 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

Very Helpful Member

Hey Pete yes you would love it !

Many in kilts.

It goes every wk end in June .
Theme: medical this wk end. Next is pirates, then Celtic, then free for all
Check out the web. WV Ren Fair
Your not that far away and I ll meet ya there
Old 06-10-2018, 07:59 AM #7 (permalink)

thanks chally i cant be out for more than an hour or two without feeling like i was run over by a bus for a week. i went to breakfast with my family last saturday and paid with muscle pain, fatigue, and sleep all week. it just goes to show that we should do everything we can while we can because you never know.
tripete is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:05 PM #8 (permalink)

City: Talent
State: Oregon
Diagnosed: 07/2017
KarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud of

City: Talent
State: Oregon
KarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud of

Chally, you look like the real deal. Nice job!
KarenNWendyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 06:50 PM #9 (permalink)

City: Stuttgart
State: Germany
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
wishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to all
wishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to all

Chally IS the real deal!
wishmobbing is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 07:31 PM #10 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Pittsburgh
Diagnosed: 07/2007
Narrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud of
Very Helpful Member
City: Pittsburgh
Diagnosed: 07/2007
Narrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud of

Awesome Chally!
Narrowminded is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 08:22 PM #11 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: The Beach
State: South
Diagnosed: 08/2015
KimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member

KimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond repute

Chally,

Next time you can take my dog.
Attached Thumbnails
The pope wth hope-img_0953.jpg  
KimT is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Thanks from
wishmobbing (06-11-2018)
Old 06-11-2018, 06:55 AM #12 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

Very Helpful Member

Ha ha Kim that's great,

Next wk end " pirates"
Old 06-11-2018, 08:30 AM #13 (permalink)

The paw print cracks me up!

What arrrrr ya gonna wear, mate?
wishmobbing is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 01:16 PM #14 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

Extremely Helpful Member

ooooh Chally are you gunna be Jack Sparrow?
affected is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 01:32 PM #15 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

Extremely Helpful Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chally View Post
Ha ha Kim that's great,

Next wk end " pirates"
Then my dog and I can both go with you! My patch fell off when I put the wig on!
Attached Thumbnails
The pope wth hope-10703845_10204639497334711_7025566480498816156_n.jpg  
KimT is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
hope