02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Ok all you stud muffins & cheese cakes,
Thank you all for being a part of this silly,fun project!
Wish I could have sent ya all more to give to family and friends .
You can just call in for more they will send them right to ya.
Love you all
Chally

Chally, it’s WONDERFUL!! I’m ordering a stack of them—just in time for Christmas gifts.

You did a great job, and all of the pictures are wonderful. It’s a great project!!!

I am trying to create a web page where people cn order them. I have to contact the printer to see if we can do a buy it now button. Here is what I have so far:

http://www.esurveying.us/ALSCalendar/#

Let me know if you see spelling or grammar errors.

hey Chally.......got mine yesterday, well done! I have one for every room in my house cuz I don't know any one who wants a Challender with me in it.
Thanks

Pete, was there an attachment or something pasted into your message where you talked about a Web page? I did not see anything. Let me know if you need help setting up an order page, because I want to order myself!

It is wonderful!

CHALLENDER - Mark that's brilliant :lol:

Waiting (im)patiently from the other side of the globe .....

I have created a web page that can be forwarded to friends, family, facebook, twitter, ALS assoc nurses etc to hopefully create interest. I tried posting the link yesterday morning but it never posted. It is at: 3W's dot esurveying dot us forward slash ALSCalendar forward slash

I can private message the address if you need me to. If you see grammar or spelling issues let me know.

Hmm...that did not work for me...

Thanks Chally, you did a fantastic job of pulling this together.
Keep making us all smile!
Love you man.

It is important that the Capitals and lower case in "ALSCalendar" be spelled properly. Maybe once a moderator gets there they can post the link. It works everytime:

3W's dot esurveying dot us forward slash ALSCalendar forward slash

It works for me where I am now, on a different browser/OS. Who knows? Anyway, I am going to tweet it out -- thanks for the effort/participation, Chally and all!

Can't wait to see it!

Angie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back