Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Took a journey into the Cranberry wilderness area here in WV with two good friends. This place is one of the largest and most remote places on the east of Mississippi River.
We went in 7 mi on a gravel road and never saw another person all day. We all said we should have brought all our camping gear with us but as it was a full day here wore me out plus had to watch pwc charge and not wear in out.
The colors of fall are starting to come on and the place here was beautiful espically when sun light filtered through the big trees.
Cranberry river is a small stream this time of year and we could see trout in the pools as we hiked in. Nothing does my spirit as good as the quite of mature hard wood forest. I am grateful for family and friends who continue to support me in every way.
Hope ya all can git out and enjoy some nature.
Love ya all
Chally

What a wonderful experience, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to cooler weather and we will plan some short trips as well.

COOL........Chally you are a Wildman!! You shuda posted pics.

It is awesome that you still have friends that care about that much.

Hey mark, I was with two wild women neither of which was my cals so picture probably not appropriate! Haha not really
We just never thought to raise a camera.
A beautiful forest!

Hey mark, I was with two wild women neither of which was my cals so picture probably not appropriate! Haha not really
We just never thought to raise a camera.
A beautiful forest!

OH DAMM........I missed out on a threesome and no pics!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

Too busy to take pictures, eh? You know you're having a good time and are fully immersed in nature when you forget to take photos. Chally, it sounds like it was absolutely beautiful.

Sounds like great fun, Chalky. Wish I was there.

Yeah Steve it's one of the best wilderness places east of Mississippi River. You and I could pwc for months and hardly see a soul.
Thanks pal for the stories of Yellowstone I look at my pictures of Tetons on my walls every day.

What a wonderful day Chally! While we wish you had taken pics, just knowing you got to have the day is enough for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back