Diagnosis
12/2016
Country
US
State
Florida
City
West Melbourne
Down in the Keys for a week of fishing and just hanging out with the grandkids. Everyone wore out from today and in bed. I used to go to bed fairly early but now I am always the last to hit the sack and usually the first to get up. Guess I want to enjoy everything I can, for as long as I can. Will try to post a few pictures later (of fish I hope) :).

Sounds like a great time! I had lots of memorable adventures outdoors for my first 3 years after diagnosis. Keep it up!

Bruce

a great view to wake up to with a cup of coffee.

image.jpg

Ok, so I realize there is no way us Floridians can compete with Tillie's trees and koalas.....however, we do have iguana's that sleep overnight in the tree tops (well bushes actually) :) this guy is about 2 1/2 foot long.

image.jpg

oh Iguanas are so cool - I love reptiles and we don't have iguanas here. I have 2 types of beautiful dragons (bearded and water) but would love to see an iguana :)

thanks for sharing!

Bruce,
Glad to see you're having fun. Keep an eye on the storm. Looks like it'll dump a lot of rain but that's about it.
I've loved Florida ever since I landed here in 1978!

Nice day on the boat with family. Caught a lot of small dolphin but nothing of any size. Had a ball just watching grandkids bring them in

IMG_0732.jpg

And, after 3 days of unsuccessful Iguana hunting............success!

IMG_0018.jpg

WOW....That's a big one. I've been in Florida since 1978 and have only seen the little ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back