Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
I am not really into golf much but this pga tournament was here in WV this wk- end and my grand daughter took me. for the day.

It was a beautiful summer day and great for people watching!
Real good to hangout with my grand daughter all day and many folks just came up to say hello.
Now for some adrenalin rush as I am planning another whitewater trip soon I hope.
Good day for everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 160
I am not really into golf much but this pga tournament was here in WV this wk- end and my grand daughter took me. for the day.

It was a beautiful summer day and great for people watching!
Real good to hangout with my grand daughter all day and many folks just came up to say hello.
Now for some adrenalin rush as I am planning another whitewater trip soon I hope.
Good day for everyone!

Good for you Chally! I am into golf so would have really enjoyed that. I have 4 more weeks of healing from the feeding tube before they will let me play again. Real interested in hearing about the rafting. I am headed to the Keys for a week of fishing with family later this month but I need to figure out what adventure is after that.

Regards,
Bruce

Hey Chally, watched the whole tournament. Wish I knew you were there. I would have looked for you! Love golf. But can't play anymore.

how wonderful Chally and in your shy dye shirt too - looking great :D

wow can't wait to hear your next white water trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back