02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Going to Charleston WV for a medical. MJ. Rally
We seem to always be last in all the good things so maybe this issue will put us around middle of the pack.

Chally

Let us know how it goes!

Rally was small at Capitol but we got to talk with our delegates and senators. There was a bill in the house introduced now they hash it over and I think most politicians just will let it die. They are so dumb a$$ here in WV politics. But maybe we will know in 2 months at end of session.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 248
Ya Chally, most politicians are just unemployed lawyers.in it for the money and the perks.
Al

Thx chally

I must be high, it looks like you all are standing on your headS

We got it approved in Florida and I have a doctor. There is a 90-day waiting period. I've already tried some from Colorado and Michigan. The Colorado stuff (they were all edibles) helped but the Michigan stuff just made me dizzy. I took very small doses.

The doctor here in Florida has 6 years experience in Vermont so he knows how to order it specifically for each symptom/disease. I think everyone agrees the whole plant has the most benefit but there are different strains that are more sedating and others that are more activating. I had my fact-to-face with him a month ago at our support group so everything from here on will be video. I should get my card and my first shipment in two months.

We're trying to lobby Florida to do away with the 90-day wait, primarily based on pain management arguments.

I just hope the Federal government doesn't get involved. That'll screw up everything......until someone on the White House staff gets ALS or some other horrific disease that weed can help.

Thangs again, Chally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back