Diagnosis
07/2016
Country
Uk
State
Hertfordshire
City
Stevenage
Its nice to have special friends who put themselves to a great deal of effort to arrange special trips out making wonderful memories.
I had a wonderful trip out to London Zoo with family and friends. Feeding the Giraffes was amazing, they were such beautiful elegant girls. My husband and 4 year old granddaughter loved feeding Molly Maggie and Eleisha with me. Although I think little Emma's favourite was a very friendly penguin that was absolutely fascinated with us and seemed to be actually posing for pictures.

I will try to attach some pictures but am not very good at this so bear with me :D

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

How incredibly special.

That photo feeding the giraffe is a total classic. Their tongues are out of this world aren't they? And the posing penguin, oh yeah love it!

No problem with your photos, they attached perfectly and are wonderful. Thank you for posting, I'm heading to bed with the biggest grin now :D

Wendy, thank you so much for sharing.

What a wonderful day!

Your friends are very special and obviously you are too. Happy Christmas to all of you!

I am so super thrilled for you after looking at the pics. Thanks for sharing your precious moments with us.

Wendy, thank you for putting a smile on my face. Glad you had a good time.

What a wonderful outing. Thank you so much for sharing pictures.

It looks like everyone was having a wonderful time.

Steve

Love the pics! Looks like a great time was had by all!

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures-- loved them and especially the smiles on your faces!

Sharon

What wonderful pics. Thank you for sharing.

There's nothing more soothing than children and animals.

Hugs
Joan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back