Diagnosis
11/2015
Country
US
State
MT
City
Boyd
Got it done. Up at 4 am.. drove 275 miles total, 15 minute walk, sat and called for 10 minutes, back to truck. Had a drive around and lunch then home. Priceless!

I have tried to upload a jpeg but it says unvalid file. ;(

Last edited:
Katie, you are a champ. In fact, it's time for a crown. Queen of what? Let's give this some thought.

Katie, sounds great!, did ya all see or call any elk in?
Chally

It was already sunrise. The elk there are kinda spooky and shy with bugles and calls unless of course it is the dead of night. We didn't hear a peep. Nor did we see any. There were a few antelope here and there along the drive.

I had our friends walk Jon back to the truck and took a quick walk about. I wasn't able to get into the trees deep enough, didn't see any scat or tracks. I do love bow hunting. It was a beautiful day. It reminded me of last year when the ALS signs were becoming more noticeable and we knew something was very wrong. We still have tags for hunting around here (Boyd Montana) so I am sure we will find something to put in the freezer.

Queen of the Hunt?
So glad you were able to help him do this, Katie.

Glad you got to go, and you will be too...for a long time. It's about the chase anyway...so glad ya'll got to go!!

That's great you got out there! I normally spend most of September in the woods... but my shoulder is too week to pull my bow back this year. Gonna try rifle season instead and hunt from a four wheeler with a disabled tag. Good luck if you go again!

Glad you got to go. I am sure the trip up and back was the best art. Getting to spend time in the car together is nice.

Seeing if this works for the photo of Jon when we went hunting. As well as our picture from his daughter's wedding. Thanks

Attachments

• hunting2016.jpg
    hunting2016.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 188
  • one.jpg
    one.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 196
Wonderful photos, hooray we can upload them again!!!

Great pictures! I"m so glad we can share again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back