Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
This time around my friends set some kind of FB acct up to help me get to the grand Tetons& Yellowstone and it 's happening fast like end of this month. I am so grateful for family & friends. They see how I am going and so act immediately to get me some adventure they get it that time is not to waste. So folks I am off and running, wish me luck!
And I hope to that you all are going balls to the wall with living
With ALS and not die with ALS. Love ya chally

Wonderful Chally! The quality and number of your friends is a direct reflection on you and Beth. What a fabulous community!!

Becky

Fantastic, Chally! What a wonderful group of friends!

V

Have a wonderful adventure, Chally! Bill

So happy for you Chally. You done so much reading funds and awareness for ALS, I hope this is a trip you will never forget!

Vince

Count me as one of your biggest fans! I'm so glad you have friends who care so much. Go for it!

Challenge. You are just to awesome. Great friends mean a great person. I am so happy that you are living life to the fullest. No White Flags!

Have a great time, Chally.

We will be heading up there in the middle of September. Too bad our trips will not overlap.

I look forward to seeing some kind of trip report (with pictures) when you get back home!

Steve

Enjoy Chally!

Have a great trip.

Those friends are real Angels.
Maybe with enough devil thrown in to plan these crazy adventures with you!
I Like to say, Take That ALS!

For a trial run my cals and I are doing a three day travel around WV going to different VA hospital for support groups and meeting w/ first ever WV chapter of ALSA that came out of our DC advococy wk- end.
Leave for grand Tetons on Sunday back next Sunday, can 't wait! So excited. The Gleason foundation is so helpful in matters of ALS just git a hold of them and see how they can help ya live it up! Love ya all chally

Chally, you can get more information on the Berry fire here: InciWeb the Incident Information System: Berry Fire. That is the US Government fire incident web site, and usually has very current information.

I sure hope they get the road opened for your visit. If they don't, you can take the road over Teton Pass, up through Idaho, and through West Yellowstone to Madison Junction. It is about the same time to get from Jackson to Madison Junction via Yellowstone's south entrance or the route described above.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back