Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Well all my crazies that I kayaked an rafted with over the years are taking me down the new river gorge in WV.
They did this last year and it was great for me.
When they said they wanted to do it again this year I was reluctant @ first cause I am much more dependent but a few of them said not to worry they will watch over me like a hawk.
So this sat wish me well as I go thru class 5 Rapids in a raft!
Yee Haw!!! Chally

That sounds awesome! I have you have great time.

Cheers,

Jocalyn

Will be with you in spirit mate!! I really miss adrenalin rushes :(

Enjoy a day of fun w/ your mates - hope they won't dunk you.

Go Chally Go!

Go for it Chally - have a great time!

This is a thread I have been waiting for with great anticipation.

We need pictures!

Have a great time.

Steve

oh Chally - what wonderful friends!

You are going to have a blast, and this is what life is all about!!!

I can't wait to hear about it. Go for it, Chally!!!!!

Outstanding!! Oh Chally, what great friends you have. Have fun!!!!

Becky

I think you might be Fu<K!ng crazy Chally.......or maybe your balls are bigger than your brain.
That being said, make sure they ducktape you well into the raft and have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock:

Sounds like you are going to have a blast! I can't wait to hear all about it and we need pictures too please.

When I was guiding I always asked what kind of trip you looking for? Wild,flip the boat or mild bearly wet and that 's what they got cause it was all about the tips at the end of the day. That's not to say $hit didn't happen as wild whitewater is unpredictable most times. Any way, a little of both mark, if it wasn't hair raisen I didn't want to do it.
I 'll learn how to post pics and put them up although I can't shoot any so will be dependent on others here but I am sure there will be plenty. Hopefully not to much carnage ! Ha ha ha
Love ya all chally

I hope there's just enough insanity to get the heart ticking, but not enough to wonder if you're going to make it out alive. It's a fine line, but I bet your friends can balance it. I wish you a wild and exhilarating trip down the river!

Enjoy! Live, live, live :) :)

sounds like a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back