Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
NC
City
Littleton
Now that the pool lift is up on the dock, we've gotten Matt out on the water three times. Here's a shot of him on the pontoon. It took several of us the first couple of times to get everything positioned and lift him up and over safely, but I think I might be able to do it myself on a calm day. He is more comfortable with his feet up, rather than sitting up, so I'm trying to figure out some sort of support that we could have made to cradle him onto the seat so that he doesn't roll off as he weakens.

We've had quite a few visitors lately--good friends who have really helped get him out and enjoying himself. Yesterday he took a boat ride AND went out to dinner. Today he's sleeping, but it was well worth it!

We've also noticed that his tremors have lessened since starting the Lunasin. He's still dropping things, but he ate an entire bowel of soup without spilling recently!

That's the good news and that's all I'm going to think about today. I hope everyone else has found some bit of joy lately...

Becky
Now the Official Boat Captain, but only with much supervision and direction (at least when hubby is onboard :))

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 175
So nice that you all are being able to get out and enjoy things! Making memories is what it is all about right now.

How amazing, though Matt looks a little apprehensive :lol:

I bet you will come up with some modification that will hold him properly in place, you are the queen of everything after all ;)

That lunasin certainly seems to be having some impact - take every bit of brightness that shines into every single day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back