Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
NC
City
Littleton
Here's about the happiest picture we've in awhile. This is my beautiful daughter-in-law and grandson, Cristian, who will join us by the end of June. This incredible woman went running during her visit. Eight months along. My son picked well!!

Becky
Queen of Everything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 328
Looks like your grandson is pretty much fully done! Your daughter in law looks like a vital and energetic mum to be. Congrats on the (almost!) new addition to your family.

GORGEOUS!

The future hope is a wonderful healing balm xxx

I am so happy that you are blessed with a great daughter in law and will have a grandson soon. I know my grandchildren have been such a blessing to me and keep me centered on my future.

Here he is, Cristian has finally arrived! We're not allowed to post on social media before the parents do, but this is family!! What a wonderful feeling!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 236
What a beautiful baby! There is nothing better.

Ahhhh, If I had only known how much fun grandkids are; I would have had them first!

Congratulations!

Bill

Congratulations!!! I just love, love, love babies. Seems like only yesterday my two grandsons were born. Now they are 8 and 9 months old.

Vince

Congrats Grandma and Grandpa. He is absolutely beautiful. I so love my Grandchildren and they d a very good job of reminding me what life and hope are about. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Huge congratulations on the safe arrival of this gorgeous baby.

We sure get benefits for being family :D

Congratulation , enjoy this beautiful little bundle of joy.
Love Gem

Such a blessing to have a new life to celebrate!

Congratulations! What a cutie!

I am totally jealous. One of our caregivers brought her 18 mos. over the other day and I got to play grandma. He was born at 27 wks and was only 1 lb at birth, but is 18 lbs now. He is a wisp of a thing but a going concern. Small is good for me with my hurting hands.

Congratulations! He looks so sweet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back