Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Well this week is big for me and my cals. We have been actors& dancers our whole lives so far and have no intentions of stopping just because of a little old " nightmare" .
We will be in tech& dress rehearsal all week for an up coming show called "Chally's Follies" at our theatre house. My theatre group " Trilliumperformingarts.com" is honoring me with a show in recognition of 30 yrs of absurd,outrageouse & abstract theatrical work. I will perform a duet w/ my cals in PWC. Also a portion of the proceeds
Will be going to Duke for ALS research through my site " Unlock the Cure" .
Check out both sites if ya want. Love ya all chally

Chally, my husband traveled with RBBB in his youth -- he, as well, would be glad to hear that the show goes on!

Best,
Laurie

Good for you Chally. Wish I could capture your spirit and determination. You are an inspiration. Break a leg!

Vince

I am sending it to ya Vince! Love ya bro chally I am dedicating the show to all my brothers & sisters both pals & cals on this forum, I 'll be thinking of ya all week. Might have to spare the jokes for a week and come back later. Course you all could tell a joke I'll laugh!

Hey Chally, have fun. Live it to the fullest. So glad to hear that you have such a great event to look forward to.

So excited for you and us, Chally! Thanks!

Jim

Can you get pics chally? I would love to see some.

You are larger than life Chally! I hope you have great time and the show must go on and on and ...

I really admire and thank you for your love of life and for sharing the dance with us.

How about video on you tube?
Anna

Fabulous, we want to see some of it somehow!!!

BTW the website is .org not .com it took me a little sniffing to find it.
I couldn't find them showcasing it though, it seems they haven't updated for a while but I enjoyed to see the info and photos they have there.

I just love live theatre, what a great tribute idea :D

I will do what I can on the tech side of putting a video up when the show is over. Sorry about the com. /. Org. Thing not to good with tech.

Well an up date on the show. Called " CHALLY 'S. FOLLIES". Three Hugh sold out performances w/ much $ raised for ALS research to be sent down to duke . I will post pictures when I can. There was a lot of laughs and lots of crying good show over all. Love ya chally

That's wonderful Chally! You are awesome and a hero for us all. Thanks for being such a incredible inspiration.

You are making a difference Chally. An inspiration to all of us! Much respect for you my friend. Go Mountaineers!

Vince

Very impressed. Thanks, Chally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back