11/2014
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_PMmSRkcQY

My mom wrote this song after being diagnosed with ALS in Nov 2014. Her wish is to give others hope and inspiration. It was recorded and gifted to the ALS Association to help in raising funds for research. It has been performed at several ALS events and other charity events in Ohio. Her biography is at the end of the video. Every view puts a smile on her face, so please take a minute to watch! Her positive attitude is an inspiration to our family!

[Merged two posts --Mod]

Thank you!

Jim & Darcey

:) You are welcome, Jim & Darcy!

It's beautiful, I will continue to play it and share it.
Love Gem

Lovely- the accompanying pictures really added to it. Your mom is certainly gifted.

A beautiful song. Please tell your mother thank you. This song will be listened to many times and it feels my heart with hope.

What an absolutely beautiful anthem by a beautiful soul. Thank you so much for sharing.

So glad you joined. Your song is beautiful. Sharing it with so many people like you have, shows what a positive and inspirational person you are. There are so many people on this forum who show incredible faith, hope and caring for others. You will be in good company here. With everything going on around the world it is amazing to see all the love shared from around the world on this forum. Your song so beautifully demonstrates that our path may have changed due to ALS but there are flowers still waiting to bloom.

Thank you for your sweet replies to my ALS ODYSSEY ANTHEM! I am happy to know it brings hope to you. I get hope reading all the posts on this forum. There WILL be a cure someday! Keep the faith!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back