Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Just back from bed lack visit with whole family. We all liked the dude just fine and he was very informative about als. But real Info came when we meet and hung out with some mighty fine folks living and dealing with the nightmare everyday. Nothing like first hand experience to learn from. So thank you folks you know who you are. We would love to meet with more folks with als and would travel to. Do so. Love ya all chally using new iPad 1stx.

We are in Dallas and you can visit us anytime. Steve would love it. I would like to meet other CALS and PALS.

Wonderful note, Chally.
I would love to meet you and your wife and daughters
but I am REALLY far away out here in Southern Calif.
Seems like so many live much further East in U.S.
But I'm so happy for your great get togethers with
Everyone!
Laura.

I would dearly love to meet everyone. Gem and I have come close. And we will catch up one day...
Thank goodness for the Internet. I would feel so alone without everyone.
God bless, Janelle x

janelle, good to hear from you! i have not posted much as my thumb gets crazy tried. working on voice to text w/i-pad not to good at it yet. i wish i could meet you in person. closes could be if you googgled my austrailian friend 'eileen kramer' she is all over the net just turned 101. love ya janelle chally

Anyone ever makes it to the boonies on the Oregon Coast look us up!

From which [OR coast] Seattle is not that far...:)

We're looking at doing spring run up through WA so who knows... :)

Chally: your post brightened my day no end! Thank you! I have indeed googled Elaine , what an amazing woman! I used to be a tap dancer. She said once that when she dances now, she stands still and moves...you know? Well what inspiration. I sit on a chair now and tap away with my left foot! I get a kick out of making one foot sound like two (kind of!). I even shared her tip with Michael (mtzu) who performs in a local theatre company.
Keep working on the text to speech Chally, I love it when you are here!

Brad: you had me going with the 'WA' bit for a minute there! But alas...
I do hope you get to catch up with Laurie. I do enjoy the threads of when people meet up. Makes all these beautiful friendships we have that bit more...more...you know?

God bless, Janelle x

Know exactly what you mean Janelle and sorry for the WA misdirection. We did almost come thisclose to moving to NZ about 15 years ago but backed out when we found out about the quarantine for bringing over our dog.

Loved meeting you and Beth!

All good Brad!
The other thing about New Zealand, besides quarantine that is against you, is that it's so cold!

Was HOT when we left home, we froze our way around NZ!

Most beautiful country I've ever been to, but wouldn't be doing you any favours now.

I say thank goodness for quarantine laws!

God bless, Janelle x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back