Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
as a combat wounded vet i often gets THANKS for your service from random folks out there in America and now i wish to express my extreme GRATITUDE to the folks of our great country.
through the va i was able to get a 2014 dodge grand caravan w/ rear entry braun conversion.
this van will enable me to stay active in the world and i need that. MobilityWorks is who i got it from up in Pitts. Pa contact guy and gal were Clint and Lin both really smart and helpful with all things va. so if your a vet and in need of a van MOBILITYWORKS is a good outfit to work with. again thank you all for this wonderful help. love ya chally

Chalky, we found the VA to be wonderfully helpful as well. The ONLY thing they were lax in was the grant for home remodeling. If you haven't already applied, do it right away- as others can verify, it takes MONTHS to get approved so start now. So glad you have your van and can enjoy the freedom. Donna

Chally, I'm so happy that you now have the van! What a thoughful thing to do, to thank everyone whose taxes helped by that van. I hope you enjoy many adventures off the farm now!

Chally, if I remember right, you were a ground-pounding grunt in VN, weren't you?

Thanks very much for your service in that shithole of a war. The nation owes you a lot.

that's right mike, o311usmc

As cheerleader said apply for the sah grant immediately and the hisa grant. Will really help your longterm independence and mobility at home. Hisa took 2 wks for our approval. Sah was 6 months and construction 10 wks.

Good for you Chally! Hope you have a blast tooling around. If I can find one I'll send you a "If the van's a-rockin" bumper sticker.

FANTASTIC!

Doing an aussie happy dance :)

Simper Fi from one Marine to another. It is good that our government has taken the position to support our vets with ALS.

Simper Fi, back at cha mr djbailey

Thank you for your service Chally! Let us know know if you need any help with any of the VA stuff.

Thanks Chally for everything you have done for our country. So glad you got a nice van so you can get out and enjoy life

Have you taken any trips yet in your new wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back