Diagnosis
07/2014
Country
US
State
CO
City
Vail
I have been out of touch for the last week while I was in Texas for a family reunion.

We spent 2 days driving to San Antonio, where we met up with my two sisters and my brother. During the week, we were joined by a variety of nieces, nephews.

It was an amazing and wonderful time that I will treasure forever. I was able to have long, one on one talks with each person there. We spent several evenings on the San Antonio Riverwalk, which is where my wife and I spent our honeymoon 30 years ago. So much tex mex food was consumed I was beginning to wonder if San Antonio would run out:)

We returned home last night, after a 2 day drive which included a long lunch in Santa Fe, NM. We just love the food there!

Here is a picture of Lori and me in the background with various family members at Casa Rio restaurant on the Riverwalk.

It was a great trip. I am now working on resting up for our next trip which is scheduled to start in less than 2 weeks.

Steve

Attachments

• 20150625_152005.jpg
    20150625_152005.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 287
Glad you had the opportunity!

Awesome Steve. Lots of happy memories for all.
Janelle x

Good to hear about your memorable family reunion, Steve. You sure have a full and interesting life. Having those personal one on one conversations are precious.
Charlene

>We spent several evenings on the San Antonio Riverwalk, which is where my wife and I spent our honeymoon 30 years ago.

beautiful -- 2013:

Attachments

• DSC_6536-2 (2).jpg
    DSC_6536-2 (2).jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 268
  • DSC_6529_2.jpg
    DSC_6529_2.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 287
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back