Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
hey all just wanted to share some good news. i have awesome friends and family! not only do they take me fishing (baiting hook etc.) and rafting now they are taking me to the NBA finals game tonight in cleveland . it's a long drive from WV but it will be worth it as i love all sports. hope good things are about to happen for all my new friends on the forum. one love chally

Have a great time!

Terrific! This past winter me wife took me to the last Vikings game of the year against the Bears. I have always been a huge Vikings fan and getting to see them play for the first time was great, best present ever. You will have a wonderful time, enjoy it!

great! have fun :)

>hope good things are about to happen for all my new friends on the forum

Ditto that!

Have a great time...enjoy it all!

I am soooo jealous......I would give my left nut to go to that game!

Chally we went to the stanley cup finals this past Saturday. It is so good to feel that rush of excitement and anticipation. I hope you thoroughly enjoy it! :)

Chally we went to the stanley cup finals this past Saturday. It is so good to feel that rush of excitement and anticipation. I hope you thoroughly enjoy it! :)

Go Blackhawks!

hey pete, i would think you to be a steeler's fan. NO? i love all sports! well maybe not curling. chally

No grew up in upstate NY. As a kid in the 70's my friends where picking the Cowboys or Steelers and I saw a game with Fran Tarkenton doing what Fran did and instantly became a Vikings fan. I like the Bills also but my heart has always been with the Vikes.

How did it go Chally?

Mpnatx, have no real skin in the game. We always support the local team so go Bolts. Although they let in that dumb goal last night which cost them big!

it was FANTASTIC! blew my mind! hey pete what did ya think of Randy Moss when he played for Vike's he is from WV.

Great Player, never quite beat his attitude issues though. When the vikes took him back a couple years ago he just angered all viking fans by not even trying. I saw a special on TV about him, he had it pretty rough growing up and I guess it effected his personality a lot.

Ok, I'm not quite sure (forgive my ignorance) if we are talking all NBA, or a bit of ice hockey, maybe footy...
BUT I am a huge fan of ice hockey! I lived in England for a few years in the 90's and even though probably not the skill and expertise of the USA, I followed a Guildford team in the National League. It's the most awesome game on the planet!
I cannot follow American football to save my life but love a good game of basketball.

Chally, I'm thrilled you had a great time, live sport is the best! I bet even curling can get the adrenaline pumping live!
God bless, Janelle x

Janelle all sports have been touched! So sorry:). Pete says he grew up in upstate NY hmmmmmm.....sounds like Buffalo area. Steve and I are from the general area where convicts have escaped. That is upstate.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back