Diagnosis
08/2014
Country
US
State
Az
City
Tucson
I was told by my sister today I should have an ALS subject bell to ring before I bring it up. So,I figured I could post my crazy thoughts here although it might not be as filtered as some might like....you've been warned! I only said...perhaps when I get my feeding tube put it I should also get some Dolly Parton sized boobs put in so when I can't sit up anymore or mg had drops, problem solved!....Anyhow, I was also going to say, that although I can't walk in heels now, I plan to wear the hell out of them when I'm in a chair! I've always been one to ride on my personality and more natural beauty, but I'm afraid people will see a disabled woman and never truly listen! Well, I plan look at this time I have as a blessing! Leaving nothing let unsaid and perhaps finding a talent that doesn't require movement! Maybe I'm a genius of reaching others souls and I will do that somehow, even if I lose my voice! 95% of what we say is in body language and tone. Guess I'll have to choose my words carefully!

>Guess I'll have to choose my words carefully!

not here !

Macys has started a fashion ad campaign of women in high fashion, boots, and heels in wheelchairs. We have seen several ads in Florida. You could probably find them if you g...... it .

I say yes to the Dolly Parton BOOBS, that could be quite an asset.......Please post pics!

“All human males were as fascinated with cars as they were with breasts.”
― Anita Clenney

“I want to have breasts the size of Florida, so that people might see me at Ponte Vedra beach and gasp, “Look at the size of his Naples!”
― Jarod Kintz

sooooooooo funny!

slopokahontas you go girl :)

That was a great article! I love how she stressed the importance of choosing clothes for sitting and the mini skirt issue...lol ,as far as of the Dolly boobs, with internet nowadays it's bound to pop up! They have implant for fake muscles now too! We could have you guys wheeling around with muscle bound looking bodies on top and little bitty legs on bottom! Really keep ALS in the spotlight! People would think it was a symptom!

Hey "little boob", great story!

> They have implant for fake muscles now too!

the hell with that. I want an ass implant. My bony ass hurts sitting too long....

>the hell with that. I want an ass implant. My bony ass hurts sitting too long....

for me its the frozen shoulders. last friday, they draged my out of clinic and shot them full of grease, but still way stiff.

wrt boobs, this stories I could tell ... Freshman year in college, ... oh well ... memories Are What They Were, but IIWII ("It Is What It Is!") ...

8)

If you want real adult content go over to the PALS only fb page. One of the ladies was asking if anyone else was getting laid (slightly better phrasing) 'cause she wasn't!

I was a bit surprised about the lack of offers...

I saw that too.

> They have implant for fake muscles now too!

the hell with that. I want an ass implant. My bony ass hurts sitting too long....

Hey Greg.......I have enough ass left to go around. Let me know if you need a donor....:)

O lord, give me the strength to resist my smart-assed nature...

Thanks BigM! But my wife said I couldn't... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back