Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
Uk
State
East Midlands
City
lowestoft
My wife and i have been trying for a baby for some time now.She has lost a chunk of weight, b.m.i.was 38 now 35, since christmas and we can now get fertility help, However things may still be difficult as if after six months of hormone pills we may need i.v.f. then she's been told to lose a lot more..down to 30 bmi which probably won't happen because she and her family are all big boned...Then last week was told i have progressive anterior horn cell disease so maybe we haven't the time either....Our dear friend Helen, mother of my wife's godson as offered to carry a baby for us.. We are truly blessed to have such a friend...i will be able to go happy if i can give her a child..Thank you Helen ..xxx..

My wife and I had problems concieving too. 3 years trying naturally, failed ivf and we were told we'd never be parents naturally. My fault, as the tests showed. Just when we'd given up hope, we concieved naturally. By all means look at other options but try try try again - life has a funny way of happening when you least expect it. Hope your prayer gets answered. I'll say one for you guys too so yours dont get lonely :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back