Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
CA
State
Nova scotia
City
Porters lake
I have an oppurtunity to make life a little easier and improve the quality of my pals life..can you please vote and express how difficult this journey with als is.thanks all!

I entered the Raymar Contest in hopes of obtaining a bathroom reno which would be functional for Ron.As you know ron is living with als so anything I can try to to make our lives a wee bit easier is worth trying.This would help me to provide ron with some daily comfort as we can no longer get into a regular bath or shower,Voting is only march 4-18 so please take the time to vote,leave a comment and get your friends to vote as only the top votees will be considered as finalists.Thank you!

Debbie Starkey
https://apps.facebook.com/ramarhsh/contests/310215/voteable_entries/65488709

Voted and shared! Good luck! Hope you can get Ron in the shower soon!

Me too Deb. good luck!

i voted, good luck

Thanks everyone...i enterd last year and made it to the finals ..they base their decision upon need and there are other deserving peple as well..but you cant win unless you try....I cant get him upstairs anymore and thats where our only bathroom is so it would be great for both of us...bye bye commode chair!lol

happygardner,

Looking at the web site, I was amazed at how many applicants there were, and I feel for all of them. But, I voted for you, since you were the first to ask on this forum (that I have seen).

Anyway, I hope it works out for you. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back