Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
Georgia
City
Chamblee
I have read a lot about faith healing and disease. I know there are some miraculous accounts of healing. I just wanted to know if anyone had ever heard of someone with ALS being completely healed after being prayed for?

Not me. I keep praying though.

I pray and believe. There was recently a miracle in my family- so I know they do occur - everyday. Big ones and small ones.

hangingon1,

Back in March you wrote of a lady from your own church who was cured. Now would be a good time for you to share the details of that story.

I pray, meditate and beg, I want to be a miracle.

Check out Evy McDonald. She healed from ALS and is now a Methodist Minister.

There have been some people that responded to antibiotics. Dr David Martz, a hemotologist in CO, was diagnosed with ALS and was cured. He has a clinic that I've been to. Their cure rate is small but some patients do stabilize for a while.

Joe,
Since then, I do not believe that she had it. Her mother had had it and after her mother died, she had symptoms of it for a short time. That to me is not having it. I never heard her go up in front of the congregation and say that she was healed of als. For that reason, I have come to doubt her account and believe her symptoms were psychosomatic and a result of the stress of having cared for her mother.

Joe,
Since then, I do not believe that she had it. Her mother had had it and after her mother died, she had symptoms of it for a short time. That to me is not having it. I never heard her go up in front of the congregation and say that she was healed of als. For that reason, I have come to doubt her account and believe her symptoms were psychosomatic and a result of the stress of having cared for her mother.

You could check out TNTTONY7 - on the Christians Here for Support page 21 post 301. It's amazing. He also included a video link of his testimony in front of his church's congregation. I believe he has experienced a healing miracle.

ALS can still be mis-diagnosed.. Who's to say those healed/cured actually had ALS in the first place? I for one am not 100% convinced I have ALS , but if I don't there sure is something messing with muscles just like ALS does.. It's just doing it very slowly.. Final test before my official Diag. was a positive muscle biopsy, but I still don't know what it was positive for?

There are some cases. Look for "reversible motor neuron disease" on google.

dont need miracles....just ask him above....give us the cure....now why would he not......johnny

I know a woman who was diagnosed with ALS, got to the quad + bad breathing stage, and then slowly healed. She isn't perfectly healthy, but she is mostly ablebodied after relearning how to walk and such. Her docs changed her diagnosis to "chronic lateral sclerosis". I don't know if that means she had a different condition that just perfectly mimicked ALS or whether she was healed or ALS proper, but she gives glory to God and is grateful either way.

Praying for all....A miracle for a cure! It is way overdue. This disease has been around too long with NO answers!

I am a 64 years old man. I was diagnosed with ALS after over a year of tests. The official ALS diagnosis came with the explanation that there was no cure, no treatment. My prognosis was a year, perhaps two at best.

My wife and I decided we were going to fight this disease, and she has done extensive research. After reaching a low in January of 2012, we started a turn-a-round. I thought I had played my last game of golf in December of 2011. I now play every chance i get, and hope to play daily, if I so choose. I have the strength and energy to do so. All I need is time, but that will come as I move toward retirement.

No one should ever receive a hopeless death sentence, as I did. I am not only doing better than I have in a year, I fully expect to beat this thing.

I am happy to share what is working for us with any that wish to listen.

Prayer and faith are a big part of my recovery. But I believe God helps those who help themselves.

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back