Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
US
State
VA
City
Richmond
My husband and I celebrated our anniversary this weekend with my sister and brother-in-law (we had a double wedding). We're young, and I know it doesn't seem like much, but I find it incredible. In that 5 years I have gone from a para to a quad, his depression has lost him a job, we have moved between states three times...

But somehow, we are still together.

And my sister and bro-in-law? They have moved states once, gone through four used cars with no idea how they'll get the next one, and live constantly on the edge of "what are we going to do?", AND taken care of me on top of all that. They've also had two beautiful, very loved, often very frustrating children...

Somehow, they are still together, too!

There has been pain and loss, and friends and joy, and all the panoply of life, and we're all still trucking with our partners.

Congrats Beky... keep on truckin'!

Congratulations! Well done. I know it's hard done - but you're right - you're still together - and luckier than most in that regard. Love is the most important thing. It's the only thing. For me, anyways. So - now in you're year 6 - YEAH!

Congratulations to you both Beky! I wish you much happiness. :)

Congtats Beky!

Congratulations Beky!

Congrats Beky! Keep on going!

Jen

Congrats Beky! ! ! Best wishes for another 5+ years of love, laughter & happiness......

Congratulations, Beky! :)

Congrats, been missing you

Congratulations Beky and have a great weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back