Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
UK
State
UK
City
Bolton
Our little boy Stan is two today. Both Laurence and I are so proud of him and so glad we decided to have a child AFTER and DESPITE Laurence's diagnosis. He has brought and continues to bring so much happiness to our lives, he gives us much needed focus and grounds us. He, like all children, lives in the moment, and we are learning to do so as well.

Dani

Happy birthday to the little one!

Happy Birthday to Stan. I hope you all enjoy this special day. Love to you. Yasmin

Hoooray! Happy Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to little handsome Stan! Post us some birthday pictures:)

Happy birthday Stan! I also try to live in the moment and it's a trick for us old birds but doable with practice. Children are so good at it! Xoxoxo

I always felt like it was my birthday too when we celebrated with our young kids - it's fun to take credit for having such cute little people! So Happy Birthday blessings to Stan AND Laurence AND Dani today. Eat all the cake you want!

Happy birthday little Stan. You are in good company. My wonderful BIL and my stepdaughter from a previous marriage have birthdays today. And my oldest son turned 28 yesterday.

Children have a great way of taking our minds off many things. Happiest birthday wishes to Stan what a lovely mummy and daddy you have xxx Ang

Happy Birthday Stan, what a JOY!

Happy birthday precious boy!

Happy birthday little Stan. Seems only yesterday that he was born.
Laurel

good for you all. Nice to hear about good things occasionally. Happy bithday, Stan

Yeah. Happy birthday Stan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back