Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
US
State
Washington
City
Seattle
i want to wish each and every one of you the most merriest christmas you have ever had! And if you are celebrating hanukkah, may the light of god flood the whole world with kindness starting from our hearts!

let us share here what we are most grateful for this christmas/hanukkah:

i am most grateful for the many friends on this forum family. I could not keep a positive attitude without you! I love you as if we have been friends all our lives....because you have walked with me this most difficult road

but it is not all dark this journey....no the light i have found in your hearts has lite up the way with joy...true joy...and i thank you for being with me on my journey as i walk with each of you...i have more courage, more peace, even joy.....

thank you!

Your beautiful sentiments cause me to get a little tears my dear Helen. I am truly blessed. When I first goT here I was so lost. YoUr friendship and all our friendships here mean so muchto me. I'd be lost without you. I aLso am extremely blessed with a loving husband and family and friends. I am so thankful.

Last edited:
I am grateful for every day that I wake up... even if it's the crappiest day on earth, it's still a day on earth.

I'm grateful to have an answer, even though it was not the answer I wanted to hear.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to talk to other pALS, even though some days it brings me to tears and scares me to death about what the future with this disease holds for me and my family and friends.

I have to say, this has been a hard holiday season so far for so many reasons. But I have to remind myself it's so much worse for so many other people, and to be grateful for what I can still do and still have.

I hope you all have as joyous a holiday season as you possibly can.

~ Sarah

I too am grateful for my Forum Family and their willingness to share their journey with ALS. I appreciate their candor about the most intimate details of their lives. This wisdom so graciously shared in this public forum has done much to alleviate the frustration and anxiety I have in facing this diagnosis.
I know that as my abilities decline my daughters will have a supportive and compassionate group to guide them in caring for me and in letting me go.
Each day I look forward to reading about these journeys and feel honored if I am able to share something that helps someone else.

I am especially blessed this holiday season to have all of my 3 daughters and two grandchildren together for the first time in over a decade.

I hope that each of you are able to find a bit of peace, love, and joy each day of this holiday season.

May god bless you all.

Hey Marta, thank you for attributing Sharon's beautiful message to me... though I'm not nearly as eloquent as she is.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all of our friends and family!

I'm grateful for my wonderful husband and this forum. It is a lifesaver. (Tea ladies :))

I am thankful to be able to spend another Christmas with my Dad (& Mom) and my whole family.

I am thankful for all of my brothers & sister (& their spouses) coming together to help care for my Dad (& Mom) at this time of need.

I am extremely thankful for finding this forum and all the friends that are here. The caring & compassion and funny quips keep me going, to be stronger to help my parents through this hard time. I will not let ALS define me!

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah to all!

Cheers!

Oh My Dear Sharon! I swear my mind gets so mixed up. It's sort of like calling left right or right left. I know which is which I just mix their names up sometimes! I'm so sorry! And you're welcome Helen! {slithers away in embarassment, still feeling blessed}

im thnkful for this forum n my son.

Merry Christmas to our forum friends.

I am grateful for the wealth of information at our fingertips through this online service

I am grateful for our son who is home for the holidays

I am grateful for our friends and family that help us on this journey that is ALS

AND I am truly grateful that my husband will be here on Sunday to help celebrate the joy of Christmas.

I am thankful for all of you wonderful people here, and for more precious time with my husband. Merry Christmas everyone:)

I am very blessed. Doug's sister from California came Wednesday night. We had dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant last night. They know I have to have my lasgana cut into small bites and need a light glass for water and they do that without asking. Neil and Vickie joined us. Joel and Karen driving from Boston and should be here by 7:00. Tomorrow another of Doug's sisters is coming tomorrow. Both boys and their wives will be here for Christmas. I love to see 8 stockings lined up on the mantle. Everyone pitches in to help so Doug won't have to do much. Merry Chrismas, Becky

More Merry Christmas songs:

wishing u all a few smiles and a lotta laughs this chrissy...and a happy new year...loves johnny..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back