Video of speech from Ga ALS walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Atlanta walk had an excellent turn out and was a huge success!

Great speech Ted you are an inspiration.

Brought tears to my eyes and prayers to my lips that this cure is in sight. You are a walking sign of hope for all of us,Ted. God bless you!

Thanks for giving us hope!

So, so happy to see the amazing results of your clinical trial participation. It must have been pretty scary going into it!

Thanks for all of the kind words and thank you to all PALS and CALS for being my inspiration!

Great Job Ted,I think like Lou you will go down in history and your name will be mentioned for centuries.You are todays hero!We all count on you to keep up the good work-----------------------------------Ken

Ken you are too kind...like everyone here I am just another soldier in this battle against ALS and want to make sure I am doing my part to make a difference! It is my mission in life to be an advocate and voice for the ALS community. I have been given a gift but it is not mine to keep, I want to use it to raise awareness for not only the disease but for research and funding. It is my desire that the story of hope I can tell will serve as motivation and inspiration in the medical and scientific field. I know it has motivated Neuralstem, the company responsible for the stem cell trial I am involved in.

Thanks again for the support it means more to me then I can ever say!

Ted, excellent speech and you look FANTASTIC. I'm so glad everything worked for you :)

Thank you Susan! You are so sweet and kind! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back