Diagnosis
07/2010
Country
Uni
State
TX
City
Rio Grande City
I always doubted the stories about near death experiences and seeing a light, umtil it happened to me last week.. All I can say iis heaven is real and God is alive.

UST HAD TO SHARE: Yesterday I got a coughing attack when the storm hit, I also got asthma...then the electricity went off and my bipap turned off. My sister and my parents tried to rush me to the van to plug me to the bipap.. i got half way there and I died...I saw the light and felt so peacful.. I told god i wasn't ready..my lips and fingers were purple..my sister said I was in and out and spoke another language..my oxygen level was 54. The ambulance came and gave me oxygen..they rushed me to the hospital.. I am at home and fine now. God is with us and heaven exists.

I was flying faster than the speed of light throu bright white clouds, it felt so peaceful.

the ambulance took me to the nearest hospital, they told my mom I would not make it to our hospital in a nearby city..when I got the hospital I was fine.

we will have a cure soon..

God told me not to worry it was not my time yet.

I figured out why I died... when you faint your body's natural defense is to lay flat on the floor so that your blood can go to your brain. Because I was in the wheelchair i couldn't lay flat. Many people have died especially in the concentration camps because when they were packed in the hot trains and many fainted standing up and they couldn't lay flat so they died.

Heaven is Real and our Creator, Our Father, is alive and well! I too have seen but am constantly reminded......." because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and have believed." (Very humbling)

Not that I didn't believe, it was just confirmed and knew I was accepted, I know that I know that I know......Someday I will share my story, for me it has sustained me in the most difficult of times, especially now.....Knowing the Truth.

All I can say is wow! Glad you are ok and still with us!

I believe and I have not seen. The Lord is my First Love. I cherish every moment he gives me with Ed.

I had a dying exfperience also when I was 5 years old...very simular. But as a small child I sat in the this Light which was Jesus, to me. I knew I had to go back into my body and I tell you I did not want to leave....thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I think the science that tries to say it's just neurons firing that cause the 'light' are hogwash.

Diane knows my story--but there is no doubt in my mind at all that God exists.

John 3:16 has always been my comfort--from the first time I read it.

Glad you survived, too! And also glad you know absolutely where you're headed when life on earth is over.

My biggest firm belief other than God is guardian Angels. I am absolutely certain mine has saved me from sure death more than once. Someday, I'll share that story.

Please share your story. I have much more to share and will later today and next week..

Please share your story. I have much more to share and will later today and next week..

Ok, here goes.

I was driving in Alabama. Going about 70 at about 2am. Last thing I remember was listening to Delilah on the radio. I fell asleep at the wheel.

Next thing I knew, I was stopped on the side of the road. Half my car was gone. The roof of my car was bent I'd hit the railing so hard. My car was absolutely totaled. I was told that to bend the HOOD (not the engine hood--the roof of the car) that the impact had been tremendous.

All the things in my car were everywhere--things flew all over, of course. (I was on a vacation).

But, on my dash was a 3 inch guardian angel statue (the same one that is in my avatar) on the dash. Not glued down or anything--I just always kept it with me in the car. Kind of like my angel pin that I won't leave home without. (I've even been known to turn around and come back home if I forget to put it on)

The statue--weighing almost nothing was still standing right in the center of the dash where I always kept it.

No one can convince me that anything other than my guardian angel saved me from severe injury or death.

I was knocked unconscious--not sure how. I have no idea how long--no one stopped for hours. Finally, I got a signal on my cell phone and got a hold of the friend I was on my way to see and he came and got me.

I went to an ER to be sure I was okay since I'd been knocked out--but other than being stiff and sore and having a heck of a headache, I was just fine. I should have been dead.

There is absolutely no logical explanation for how that little angel statue stayed in place when every other thing in the car went flying. I mean everything. My purse was in the back seat.

When I got back to the car to have it towed, the statue had been taken--I still miss it--and have never been able to replace it.

Now, my car guardian angel is a little bracelet that I found at a little store for 2 bucks. I won't get in a car without either my pin or my bracelet.

Call me strange--but I think someone knew it wasn't my time to go yet.

So, that's of my story that most people don't believe.

Last edited:
That's an awesome story. I love hearing the workings of the lord.
My cousin drove her car of a cliff In the mountains in an attempt to kill her self. The car flipped over in the air and landed with the hood on a huge rock and the trunk on another and the cab perfectly protected. Needless to say she is alive and well today!
I have a standing joke that I will know my guardian angel by the calluses on his hands.
I can't wait to hear your story schavez.

thanks for sharing your stories Notme and Michael....I believe them! Because i have had similiar experiences myself. Where do you think your angel statue went?

Wow "not me" that is an incredible experience... The other huge experience I had happened in 1997.... I was very close to my grandfather and he always wanted me to move back home to be closer to him.. He kept telling me he was getting old. He died in April of 1997 and I flew home for the funeral. The night before the burial, I was in bed crying, when all of a sudden my grandpa appeared he was transparent but I could see him very well he was lit by a light.. He told me not to cry,that he was ok and he understood now why i had to leave my hometown.. he said he was in a better place with his brothers and sisters...he said I want you to take care of your grandma she is going to live a very long life. my grandma is 91 now and super healthy.

That's a beautiful story about your grandfather. Thank you for sharing it. I've never seen loved ones who have died, but I sure have flet them close to me, as if they were touching me. I had a friend who had bone cancer and was very angry at God about it because she had done all the right things: ate healthy, exercised, hiked all over national parks, was in top notch shape. She got so bitter that no one wanted to be around her, as she was so angry and hostile. Family stopped coming, friends dissapeared...but myself being as stubborn and an independent cuss as she was, was determined to stay with her til the end. A week before she died, I was sleeping in a lounge chair by her side and woke up. It was predawn so there wasnt much light in the room. But I felt that something had changed...the room was peaceful and I felt very elated. As the sun rose more I looked at her face and seemed radiant, no pain lines...but I thought I was just making this up. But when the sun was finally up, I looked at her face, and sure enough, she was so peaceful with a little smile on her face. I just kept looking at her and wondering what had changed. Finally when she openned her eyes she gave me a big radiant smile....she could not talk because she had a tumor in her throat....but she was pointing up at the ceiling in the corner of the room and trying to mouth a word. I got really close and it seemed to me she was saying "angels"....so I asked if she was seeing angels and her face lit up like a christmas tree!

From then on, family and friends, and even the nursing staff wanted to be in her presence. When she took her last breath, it was a huge sigh of love. I could not even cry because I was elated with feelings of blessedness. This started me thinking. I knew nothing about what had changed her, it was all God's doing...transforming her bitterness and anger into radiant love and peace, so much so that there was always 5 or 6 people in her room. The scripture came to mind: "Nothing is impossible with God."

great inspirational sharing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back