Diagnosis
02/2010
Country
US
State
mo
City
nixa
A beautifal day so not wanting to waste it played 18 holes of golf. ALS has not changed my score, regular 110. Left hand does fall off the club when the club hits the ball. Plan to keep playing as long as possible. Hope its still a long time.8)

good to hear you have good outlook.i feel as you do and the importance of having fun while dealing with a life changeing issue.

good to know you took advantage of the day. stay as positive as you can it helps me stay that way.

Good to see you having fun! I try to do the same while I can too!

Enjoy, great story ! Glad youre still having fun

You have the right idea. Enjoy every activity you love for as long as you can.

My hands and arms are very weak and I need daily assistance with most things. I thank God for leaving me the ability to smell my flowers, watch the wildlife in the yard and canal, feel the sun and wind on my arms and enjoy the laughter of my friends.

One day at a time.

I love to knit and crochet. So far I've been able to adapt my technique. I'm not as fast or as graceful as I used to be but that's ok. I've decided that I'm going to get a lounge chair so I can sit out on the deck, listen to music, and crochet. I've always wanted to do that but have never taken the time. We have regular chairs out there but a lounge chair will be nice so I can put my feet up.

;)Enjoying the cool rain while the rest of the States seem to be roasting....praying for all of you! No complaints from my lips about not having sun...zipped lips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back