"With a little help from my friends.." Beatles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizzie, you are truly blessed! You must be a very special person! I am so glad your fellow teachers and administrators are behind you! What a lesson the kids are now learning, much beyond Language Arts!

Good luck to you...

Thanks, I really am blessed to work with people who truly know the meaning and benefits of "team" work. I can hardly wait to get to work every day. I just dread the day I have to stay home. ;-(

Such a great testimony to their love for you; a true sacrifice of time. Thanks for sharing!

Liz the story was very inspiring--a testimonial to good friends and to your strength of character to want to finish the job. Also, I think the students will learn so much from their experience with you--such as witnessing a strong work ethic and a will to carry on, humanity and generosity from your colleagues, how to accept and interact with someone with a disease that significantly shortens life, etc. I am in awe of you and your tenacity. Thanks for posting the article about you.
Laurel

Hi Lizzie what a fantastic support system you are very lucky indeed as are your students, you have bulbar onset? my husband has bulbar onset ((((hugs)))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back