Diagnosis
12/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
We are on a long weekend at the beach and finally everyone has been able to unwind and relax a bit.

I really wanted to be here and to see the ocean, but I was finding it overwhelming to look out to sea....it was getting to me.

This morning my son announced that we had a new member of the family and our darling daughter in law showed us her ring.

This made my heart sing....I am so happy today.

I'm happy you're happy :D:D Congratulations!

How wonderful. Congratulations to the happy couple and to you.

Wonderful news! Happiness is still around. Have a wonderful time during the remainder of your relaxing break from working. Smiles are contagious.

Bad Balance YIPPIE! guess what, we share an awesome thing, my son asked for his girlfriends hand yesterday we are waiting to find out if she said yes LOL, hope she did as she is a cracker of a gal, what is even more important is he leaves for his 6th deployment in 2 weeks ( middle east ), love and family are so very important, these are the times we think about when our children are growing up, enjoy the moments and blessings from us to them.

Wow, it's engagement season. My 22 year old daughter got engaged a month ago as well. We have just been looking at bridesmaid dresses. Congratulations to all!

I'm in the club too! My youngest son will be getting married June 11th to one of our dearest friends' daughter and she has a little boy, so we'll be getting our first grandson as well!

Crikey!
We are in with this too... our 20 year old is engaged to a terrific fellow and the wedding is in May. We had an engagement of another daughter last year also, with the wedding in September.

Congratulations to you B.Balance! Isnt it wonderful that life continues to thrive around us, and there are ways to stay in the midst of it all?

Blessings!

We also have this ... Our 24years, is engaged to a wonderful man and a wedding is in May. We had the participation of a second daughter last year, too, and a wedding in September.
MapleStory Mesos
Congratulations to you B. balance! Is not it wonderful that life thrives around us, and there are ways to stay in the middle of all this?
Hope all thing will be better than before and hard word and promotrd qulick.

Congratulations to your family on the good news!

Congratulations on the engagement!

As the proud father of 3 daughters, I dread the news of an engagement. Who came up with the idea the the bride's family pays for the wedding (rehearsal dinner) anyway?

Kim, we are lucky here in NZ. Never have these " rehearsal dinners" .we had only just finished getting over daughter number 1 getting hitched in August......the grooms family will help a bit this time. I have 4 daughters!

I am lucky to have two boys.

We paid for the rehersal dinner with our oldest boy's wedding. The bride's family paid for the reception following the wedding.

So. Why is there a rehersal dinner? Maybe you could help this little wee antipodean to understand why 2 formal meals are needed ?
Boy its amazing what you can learn on this forum. I learnt what a dirt cake was today as well :)

LOL aly I agree about the rehersal dinners and all that hoo haa, jeez when I got married ( san diego ca) we had a short simple ceremony and afterwards everything came off including the dress LLLLLLLLLLOL as it was all rented, hubby was the only thing that was not rented. Our son is getting married next May, I am very happy for them, wow 4 daughters ! I had to have 3 boys before I had my daughter we are aqll so blessed :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back