06/2010
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
Hey everyone,
I just started here and wanted to share with you my journey through ALS. My Daddy passed away from ALS this month. It has been extremely hard, but I want to help others by sharing my journey through these rough times. I hope to help others get through it. Please check out my blog: My Life in a Nightmare, and feel free to comment. Thanks so much and I hope this helps.

Click into my blog: My Life In A Nightmare

Mary, Your memories of your daddy will help to comfort you and keep you strong. He must have been a wonderful father! Peace to you and your family at this horribly difficult time.

Blessings,
Jo

Mary, Your memories of your daddy will help to comfort you and keep you strong. He must have been a wonderful father! Peace to you and your family at this horribly difficult time.

Blessings,
Jo

thanks so much!

thank you for sharing your story. I am so sorry for the loss of your dad.

Mary, thanks for posting this and for your courage in sharing. I am going to forward your blog address to a friend who has ALS (but isn't on here). He has children your age. I think it might help them to know there are others living this nightmare too. I'm so sorry you've lost your daddy, but also glad that you were there for his passing and that you know that you'll meet again. Death can't take away his love for you.

Mary, thanks for posting this and for your courage in sharing. I am going to forward your blog address to a friend who has ALS (but isn't on here). He has children your age. I think it might help them to know there are others living this nightmare too. I'm so sorry you've lost your daddy, but also glad that you were there for his passing and that you know that you'll meet again. Death can't take away his love for you.

Thanks so much. I want to be able to help others by sharing my experiences. I hope this helps your friend. What you wrote is so true. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back