Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
US
State
VA
City
Richmond
Today was the culmination of four months of planning and logistics. I went to see a real big city theater production for the first time: Shen Yun. Everything worked out well, the performance was breathtaking, and we got home safely and mostly in one peace. It was my first big trip since the powerchair.

Days like this make so many other days worth it.

Fantastic Becky. Will have to look the show up on the good old Internet.. I am taking hubby to see Lionel Richie in Auckland. Just luv his podgy little cheeks. Don't you want to just pinch them :)?

If you can make your way to nz you and your partnercan come stay with me. ( as long as you are not some weird serial killer) Sorry just been watching Dexter again.We built our new house wheelchair friendly. It's only a few hours on a rather huge plane.

So Becky , what's the next challenge to overcome? You get 'em

Best wishes Aly

Last edited:
becky,great to hear about your day out and after all your recent problems its good to know how happy it made you.
i have not had a day out for 2-3yrs but i'm going to try this summer.
it takes alot of preperation,extra baclofen and pain meds............before and after plus plenty amount of rest.............before and after but its worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back