anyone use mindy goodin at creek trail medical clinic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotALS!

Distinguished member
Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CT
City
lyme
I have been diagnosisd with ALS and am being treated with IV rocephin and am doing well. I am considering switching Drs because my white blood cell count is decreasing and my Dr says he will have to take me off rocephin soon.

I'm considering treatment at the creek trail medical clinic in colorado springs with miny goodin. has anyone tried this clinic?

My husband was Dx in 2/09 and we saw Mindy that spring. She agreed with his Dx of ALS, but still insisted we get the IV treatments for Lyme. She is a strong believer in her protocol and I would not waste my money or time! She was not helpful in looking at the whole picture or answering our questions. We did not feel that she was an advocate for the patient, but only for her practice. She almost had my husband convinced he should be pursuing her treatments until I helped him see otherwise and we left the office (and he's a strong person who typically makes all decisions with a clear head). He is still walking a little after 2 years and we feel very fortunate---it's just the nature of the disease--and he is not on any medication. Hope that helps.

Marie,
Why didn't you want to try the iv medication? I have found that rocephin is very helpful. Ive been on it 9 months now but my white blood cell count is getting lower so I'll have to go off soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back