Diagnosis
06/2010
Country
US
State
NC
City
Wilmington
Just want to thank the moderators who created this forum and those who maintain it. I have learned a lot from reading the many different posts here. So many people have shared so much about themselves - the good, the bad, and the not so pretty - it is truly a gift.
Today I had the opportunity to speak with one of the members on the phone. She lives fairly close by and it was wonderful to actually speak with someone like us! If it weren't for this forum that conversation would never have happened.

Thank you!

Mary

So true Mary! We seem to live in a world that is oblivious to ALS, but for us it is #1 on our plate every day. When I have a personal talk with a forum member, it is so refreshing, maybe because my other friends just do not get it. HUGS Lori

I agree. This forum has been a huge help for me as well. As I searched for answers to the symptoms...hoping, praying that this wasn't ALS...to the words of encouragement that there is LIFE with this disease. Blessings to all!

I wil 3rd 4th and 5th that. thank you! I was skeptical at first using this site but I have found it to be a huge help and inspirational. Through thick and thin we go it together.

I could not concur more! All of the moderators on here, heck all of the PALS and CALS on here spend a lot of time and energy, something most of us have precious little of, making sure this is a caring, educational and comforting environment for all of us to use as a refuge. It is very comforting to be able to come here and learn and share from others that can relate to your experiences and feelings. So once again I echo the sentiments of everyone else, Thank You to you all for making this such a great safe haven for all of us! - Ted

Last edited:
Me too! This forum has been a real blessing to me. Thanks so much for the opportunity to listen, learn, laugh and cry with others who can truly understand the frustrations as well as the fright that a PALS and their CALS experience. The virtual friends I have are like family -Thanks so much for this site. Hugs!

This forum is an AMAZING place. Thanks to all.

I am thankful for all my friends here on this forum, I know I can share things with them and they will understand.
GOD Bless all of you.
Wayne

i think we all came together because of a horrible thing, but in the end, look at all the beautiful relationships that have been formed because of it! Im on here every day and I dont know what i would do without all of you. So, I, like the others, would like to say Thank You as well.

I'm very glad you started this thread, Mary. This is my home-away-from-home (but oddly found within my home!) so being with you all at any time of day or night is wonderful. The moderators are fantastic. Thank you for doing this for us. I know that I am blessed.
Ann

What a wonderful thread to start. Thank YOU, Mary for starting it. Like the others, this has been one of the bright spots to come into our lives -- if it were not for the demon called ALS, I would have never discovered the forum or the friends I have made on it. Sometimes I think I am more loved and understood here than anywhere else. My immediate family acts like I am not dying and my friends don't understand why I am not as involved with community events and committees as I once was. The family forum "gets it".

Thanks so much for being here... each one of you. A special thanks to the moderators and those who keep us up and running! (Well, maybe not exactly running but at least we didn't crash like FB did yesterday.! :)

THANKS MARY.
This forum is my first stop each AM. I am so thankful for the advice and emotional support
it provides for PALS and CALS. Thanks especially to our dedicated moderators.
God Bless you all for sharing.
Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back