Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
VA
City
Henrico
I have to sing the praises of this man, Stu. I was in a semi-state of panic and frustration due to a lack of computer and internet access with the computer that I did have. The Trojan virus ate it up. Email is how I keep in touch with my mom, who has some problems with talking. She lives 2 hours away and lack of access to a car kept me from seeing her. Stu saw my cry for help and answered my prayers. When he found out that my old computer was going to cost hundred's to fix, he said to get a new one that had what I needed and the Guardian Angels would take care of it. Needless to say, I was surprised but excited so I went to Best Buy and found what I could get for the minimum amount that I could. I emailed Stu what it cost and I got the check today. I've been emailing and instant messaging my mom since I got the new laptop. I feel a sense of relief that I can now stay in touch with her on a daily basis.

Sometimes there just aren't enough words...Thank you, so very much, Stu and the Guardian Angels. I couldn't have done it without you. May God bless you every minute of everyday.

Peace be with you,
Linda

Mom diagnosed with ALS Sept 2009

Last edited:
And I thank you, too, Stu, for providing a much easier way for me to communicate with my only child. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back