very inspiring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Linda!

Our attitude definitely directs the quality of our life...I pray daily for the courage and grace to face what is placed in front of me.

i think he has a great attitude towords life with what god gave him.made me happy to see him happy.

This young man was in my area not to long ago.. He seem's so amazing. What a Spirit and a Heart.

I look at this video when ever I start to get down... We really do have a choice to be happy with life and make everyday the best we can or to be down hearted and feel that there is no reason to go on? I am trying so hard because for me It is a work out every day . I want to be like him and I want my friends and family to want to be around me until the very end. It is a hard thing to do but just like him I want to do just that.so bad. I hope and pray I can. Hugs, linda ..

Just LOVED the effect he had on those children. MAy it last through their lives!

mom, of COURSE we will want to be around you always! Do you know how much we love you and how awesome you are? EVEN if you are sad or having a bad day... we will still want to be around you!

It took me a minute to see that Linda's daughter had posted and not Linda! WE LOVE YOU LINDA always and all ways! I also hope and pray that those children will retain that spark of compassion their entire lives!

Thanks soooooooo much Jen.. I love you too and I will try my hardest to be nice and show all of you how much a love you? When I, if I get mean, just know it isn't me . Not me at all... Big hugs, mom

oh handinhand i see exactly were your coming from .every day is a battle to get out of denial and really face what your up against i feel daily.i hear so much people say that there at peace with als and that is a complete joke how can anyone say that were human.i feel the truthfullness from you and thats what i love about you linda you say it how it really is .well i didnt want to sound negative but hearing the word als is a disease that will take your body and life with no cure thats the truth not denial

Jeff, How can you say that people who are at peace with ALS are a complete joke? De nial is a river in Egypt. My husband is 45 yrs old, and he has a disease that has no cure, but but he still has a very good life. We have ALS, but we also have today, and hopefully tomorrow. Does anyone have more than that? We believe in positive thoughts. Positive thoughts are helpful, I do not know what negative thoughts are, we do not go there. We are not in DE NIAL, we are living our lives with a positive outlook, and hoping for a positive return. HUGS Lori

sadiemae you totally missed read what i was saying.do i believe in being positive you bet ya .do i believe i still have qaulity in life yes .i agree with you on the part we only have today and if tommorrow comes a new challenge begins .to be at peace with oneself is very possible but to feel the agony the loss the pain takes away that part of peace at that moment .im not calling people jerks right out im looking deeper than some minds allow there minds to go.i have full faith in christ my lord and even he cryeed out to the father in the end even knowing he would be with the father god bless all who is fighting this disease and the ones that take care of or are a husband or child to the one affected this is a family illness

Our attitude definitely directs the quality of our life.... you are right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back